Spiritual Relationship Counseling
When partners or friends have the attitudes, skills, and understanding needed to create a safe haven that nurtures the growth of each, relationships are a light-filled experience.
If you would like to create this kind of healing relationship with your partner or friend, you can learn to apply important attitudes and skills for healing relationships with the guidance of a Spiritual Relationships Counselor who is trained to help.
Many of us were not taught the important skills we needed to have fulfilling and nurturing relationships. Our parents most likely did not have these important skills and healing approaches to model to us. To break the chain of repeating unhealthy patterns from past generations, we need to learn to change our scripts of how to relate to each other.
The attitudes of our society teach us to build walls of protection against an unsafe and uncaring world. While these walls may have seemed to protect us, they have also created a sense of isolation and deep sense of unhappiness or quiet desperation. We have forgotten how to relate to each other in ways which meet our deepest need—our need for connectedness and for giving and receiving unconditional love.
Your soul purpose is to change those attitudes and beliefs which are harmful to yourself and others. Your soul purpose is to bring forth a new way of being with each other in this world. Your soul wants to create Spiritual Relationships which nurture and support the true purpose for which you both are here.
The purpose of the Spiritual Relationships Counseling sessions is to learn how to relate to others in ways which contribute to your deepest need, your need to wake up to the Spirit within you both.
With the counselor, you will accomplish the following together:
- Find the key areas which need attention in your relationship.
- Set achievable goals for the kind of relationship you would like to have.
- Recognize unconscious barriers to love that lead to conflict and division and learn to replace these thought patterns with new healing patterns.
- Learn to develop the habit of seeing through criticism, anger and hostility to the wounded thinking behind it in yourself and your partner/friend.
- Practice and refine valuable ways of listening and talking to each other which foster true intimacy and heal wounds from the past.
- Learn how to be each other’s best friend—how to create an atmosphere of safety and trust, where you feel safe enough to talk through anything, including your deepest fears.
- Learn healthy perspectives of giving and receiving, so that each of you feels the joy of serving each other's deepest soul desires for healing and wholeness.
- Learn how to get your deepest heart-to-heart needs met and to help your partner meet her or his innermost spiritual needs as you awaken spiritually together.
Included in this series of counseling sessions is a workbook and 2 CD’s.
It was YOUR counseling that day on my couch that started the chain of events to make this all happen. —Rev.Rebecca Clark
I will work with you on a sliding scale basis of $60-$85 per session of approximately an hour. A commitment of three sessions is beneficial for continuing the clearing process. I am open to talking with you about other options.
At this time I am making a risk-free offer on the counseling and healing sessions. If you don’t find a session helpful, you will receive your money back.
Contact me for a counseling session by telephone, via the Internet, or to make an appointment with me in my studio, at a time that is convenient for you.